Should you be unsatisfied with any aspect of the work done on your property, or the manor to which it was done, you are entitled to make a complaint. We would ask that you firstly make your complaint to us, Hero Renewables Ltd. We will make every effort to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. However, should you not be satisfied with our response and you feel it necessary, you can take your complaint to our Consumer Code Body – The Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF).
How to make your complaint
Firstly, your complaint should be made in writing, and sent to us either via email, or by post, to the addresses below, it should be dated, and written clearly, summarising: –
- What we did to cause the complaint. The date it was done and if possible, the name of the operatives.
- Tell us what you think we did wrong.
- What the effect was for you.
- What loss (if any) you have suffered.
- What you would like us to do to put things right.
- Hero Renewables Ltd will normally respond to your complaint within two working weeks of receipt.
By email to:
By post to:
Hero Renewables Ltd
Holmes Chapel Road
In the unlikely event that you are still not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you can take your complaint to the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) who are our Consumer Code Body. They offer a free conciliation scheme for the customers of member companies.
Their contact details are:
The Conciliation Manager
Glass and Glazing Federation
40 Rushworth Street