The safety and security of our customers and team is and has always been our top priority. The COVID-19 situation is on-going and changing rapidly. In light of this, the management team at Hero are constantly monitoring and assessing our position and whilst taking advice and guidance from our government we are taking the following steps for the foreseeable future.
- All non-essential domestic installation works have been suspended. Where a property currently has no heating system installed, our team will endeavour to continue installations where it is possible to do so safely, ensuring all Social Distancing guidelines are followed. Each installation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All New-Build / Refurbishments and commercial installations will go ahead where sites are open, and all Social Distancing guidelines are able to be followed.
- Engineers will visit domestic properties for EMERGENCIES ONLY. These include properties without any heating or hot water and leaks. If a Hero engineer does have to visit your property, please take note of the following:
- Prior to the engineers visit, if it is safe to do so, please ensure the area is clear and free from any clutter.
- Please ensure the route from outside your property to the work area is easily accessible and do what you can to ensure anything an engineer has to touch is kept to a minimum, for example, propping open doors.
- During the visit, you will be asked to keep a 2m distance between yourself and an engineer at all times.
- We will not ask you to sign any paperwork either on paper or on a digital device, this will be sent via email before the visit.
- The Showroom is currently closed, and Hero House is closed to external visitors. This will remain to be the case until such time as the UK government decides to lift travel and other restrictions.
The entire Hero Team are now working from home, save for directors who are working on separate floors of Hero House to facilitate others and ensure parts and deliveries can be received and we are able to continue to operate as above. Although you are able to contact us as usual, either by phone, email and live chat, service might not be quite as smooth as you are used to. Please bear with us during this time.
Our sales team are still operating, please feel free to give us a call! We will, however, be unable to carry out home visits at this time. But in the majority of cases, we are able to produce a quotation from data held about your property or from building drawings. We will also shortly be releasing details on how you are able to carry out your own in-home survey to enable a quotation if we are unable to provide one using any other method.
We’d also like to take this opportunity to wish all our customers, past, present and future the best during this epidemic. Stay safe, stay indoors where possible. We will be with you throughout and we look forward to returning to normal service as soon as it is safe to do so.
Hero Renewables Ltd